Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 11

I have to say that today totally sucked. The suckfest began first thing this morning when the results of too much fiber and too little water became evident. Things began slowing down several days ago, at which point I began drinking more water, SmoothMove Tea and taking Phillips.
All to no avail!! So, I think the problem could also be a faux period. All the women here seem to be "synching up". Although, I don't have girly periods any more, I seem to still get the other side effects.

Whatever the reason, the bottom line is that I woke up this morning fully stopped, clogged, backed-up, (aka full-of-shit)! Let me be the first to tell you that being constipated and working out 6-7 hours a day is the definition of Hell. (Up until now, I thought it was catering to psycho parents, who don't want to hear the truth about their little darlings.) During Cardio Blast, which I chose instead of hiking this morning, I kept burping up acid. "Yum! And can I have more?"
Gum and water did not help.

I knew I was in real trouble when the dark Monica surfaced. I kept thinking rude comments about anyone who was larger or smaller than I am. Plus, I wanted to stab my trainer. I mean I've thought about it before--especially since all the trainers here seemed to have gone to the Jane Fonda school of counting, meaning there are 5-6 counts between our usual ordinal numbers: 8, 7, 6, etc. and when I've clearly completed 20 reps, they yell out 7--but, today I even visualized the stabbing. I was spiraling.

After lunch, I was still miserable. I didn't eat much. It seemed counter productive and would only add to the problem. The mushroom soup was tasty. I got my 12 almonds, but didn't eat them.
I bombed BALL class. Just ask the french-fry sized trainer who seemed to be looking right at me saying, "don't let a little burn stop you. You must not want it bad enough."
I forced myself through TREADING--could have done better. Was bummed about it. Still am!

Before dinner I took desperate measures. LOL. I gave myself a soap suppository. I had seen my mother give by baby brother one many times before.... It felt like someone stuck a red-hot poker in my rear. I wouldn't recommend it! On the other hand, it got the job done. Things are moving. Hopefully, they will continue to do so. Wish me luck. I don't want to have 5 extra pounds of crap screwing up my Sunday weigh-out.

I can't eat cherry crumb pie to make myself feel better. But, I can do the next best thing because there is a jewelry artist her peddling her wares; And, there is always QVC. Shopping is awesome.
Russ: Consider this a warning!
Until tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your day babe. The forecast looks better for tomorrow, right? And soon you will be home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mon...You do not want to go on the prison "resort" plan. They too oversee your exercise and food but alas...no shopping. Instead of visualizing killing them, visualize them as fat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, you are so funny!! I love the dark Monica!! LOL!! This has been a great read. You should keep this blog even after you return.

    ReplyDelete