Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day Zero/Arrival/Orientation

When Harrison realized that the Biggest Loser Resort is in Utah, he said, "Aren't there a lot of Mormons there? You can be shot! Or worse--converted!"

Well, I am definitely in Mormon country. In fact, I am told that Brigam Young (sp?) was born right here in Ivins, Utah. But, I am not afraid. I believe that the Mormons have modified their doctrine regarding black folks.
Plus, I am not the onliest one! There are at least 4 of us. Safety in numbers!

After a 2 hour van ride from Las Vegas to the resort, I have since unpacked, met my roommate and found out that I am much fatter here than at home. "But, don't worry!" I was told. "With 7 hours of exercise each day, those numbers will change!" I AM 100% SURE that the brochure I initially downloaded said I would be working out 5 hours a day.  I wonder if I have a legitimate argument, or if they will feel my pain? Or, will they simply throw my numbers back in my face? I can hear Marjorie now, "Do you want to weigh !@#$% forever, tubby?

I guess I will give 7 hours a day a try. But, by Wednesday, don't be shocked if I "get lost" in the woods.

Dinner is at 5:30. I could have eaten 3 hours ago. Another orientation at 6:00pm. I guess they want us In & Out, so we won't eat too much.

Tomorrow looks something like this:

  • 6:00AM Yogalates
  • 7:00AM Breakfast
  • 8:00AM Hike--for 2.5 hrs.
  • 11:15      Stretch
  • 12:15PM Lunch
  • 1:15PM   Open Gym
  • 2:15PM  Intro to Circuit
  • 2:30PM  Core Training
  • 3:30PM  H2O Intervals
  • 4:30PM  Circuit Training
  • 5:30PM  Dinner
  • 6:15PM Lecture~spending your calories wisely


3 comments:

  1. Okay, so this is easy to follow. You're either working out or you're working out! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that last one probably wasn't too informative as to who was posting. Maybe this will work better. In any case, it's me, next door, with the loud music all the time! And, like I said--go girl!

    ReplyDelete