Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 7-- An Off Day!


Today I was invited to take a trip to Bryce Canyon to see the Hoodoos. Unfortunately, it was cloud covered and in the midst of a snow storm, so the trails were closed. We couldn't see a thing. On the way back, we drove through Red Canyon and Zion Park. Again, I was in awe of my surroundings.

Tonight I have to regroup for another week. I am excited. It's not nearly as frightening as last Sunday when I wasn't sure that I could pull this all off.  Now, I know that I can.  This week I plan to work out harder and drink 2x as much water.








6 comments:

  1. These photos are breath taking! I wish I was there. Monica, you are amazing. Your determination and drive inspires me so much.

    I'll be checking in again tomorrow because I'm totally hooked on this blog.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I changed my image and screen name again...this is Cyndi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica!! I am thinking of you and wishing you an awesome week!! I know you will kick ass and it sounds like you are up for the challenge! Stay strong and know that we are cheering you on from Ohio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe. Amazing photos. I LOVE the scenery. I am so happy for you, what an adventure you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day you must've had! You really are an inspiration. I hope this next week goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy ten toes batman! Absolutely gorgeous landscape. Getting out of Ohio to get into shape seemed a bit drastic, but obviously well worth it for the scenery alone.
    Keep on keeping on.......you are SuperGirl!

    ReplyDelete